Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another day, another death...

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."

Just got over the anniversary of my brothers death...and now, 2 weeks later, I have to deal with the death of my heart, Mema.... 3 years it has been... and it seems like just yesterday I was sitting in the kitchen with her, having one of our heart to hearts... All the times I used to complain about having to drive down to see her... I wish I could take it all back. I would spend every second I could with her... Its true what they say... you never know what you have until its gone... and I am kicking myself for it now... I just wish that she knew how much she meant to me... Wish she knew how much I loved her. And how much I miss her. Every. Single. Day.

R.i.P. Mema <3












No comments:

Post a Comment