Saturday, December 5, 2009

A little late

I've had these albums for a while now....forgot to rate them.



First up, I have Lady Gaga's re-release of her debut album. Now I never listened to the first... But I must say, this album is just amazing. I can honestly call her ART. From her crazy, ridiculous outfits, to her music, to her crazy live performances....it is all beautiful ART!!! I love it. I suggest everyone go out and get it NOW!!!


5 out of 5 stars

Hottest track off of the album: Tie between "Bad Romance" and "Speechless"




Next up is Chris Brown's "Graffiti." If you know me personally, you know at one point I loved him. And you also now I cannot stand him. I think what he did was disgusting. On the other hand, I LOVE his music. As much as I can hate him now, I cannot help to be over the moon every time I see that one of his songs has leaked. Overall, I thought the album was very good. Besides a few songs that I thought were corny.... he had 4 other songs to make up for each bad song.

4 out of 5 Stars

Hottest Track: "Lucky Me" and "Brown Skinned Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment