Wednesday, November 18, 2009

....

Sorry I havn't posted on here in a few days...I've been going through it. These past few days have been hard for me. I've been having trouble with being comfortable with myself... being happy with myself... and not being able to find a damn job... man thats really bringing me down. It just seems like I am going nowhere, and I have done nothing with my life... and tomorrow, with the 4th anniversary of my brothers death, its even harder... then in a month its the 3 year anniversary of my heart, my Mema.... I am still struggling with their deaths.... I am convinced more each day that my brother was a suicide by overdose... and I dont know how to cope with these things.... and his children, my nephews, who are now my brothers, dont make it any easier for me. Each day one of them does something that reminds me of him. And the oldest one... hes getting more and more like him. Walks like him, talks like him, moves like him... Its creepy...I dont know man... Its just a really bad week for me... I need someone, or something, to cheer me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment