Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

Most people around the holidays get cheerful, happy....and then the rest of us get sad...Me, I used to love the holidays. Thanksgiving was a time for everyone to be together and just enjoy each others company. Now, everyone is either dead, or disappeared off of the face of the earth...Now, instead of talking about what we are all thankful for, we think/talk about who is missing. What we used to be thankful for... it's hard to enjoy everything... We used to have a hard time deciding which house to go to... now we don't even get one invite.... It's crazy how things change when we grow up... But theres one thing that I am grateful for this year... and thats knowing who my true friends are. God has presented to me the opportunity to figure out who will be there for me no matter what, and who I can count on. And for that I am grateful...

No comments:

Post a Comment