Monday, November 9, 2009

Cope

I'm still trying to figure out how to get out of this slump I am in...So much going wrong in such little time. This past year, i've lost a lot. Friends, jobs....hope.... I am completely in love with someone who would never in a million years think so I would have feelings for them. I have had feelings for him for years, but they have grown stronger over time. I have tried to suppress them. But that only made things worse. I'm not going to say this person doesn't even know I exist, because I actually KNOW this person. I have gotten to be friends with this person. But I am starting to think that maybe it would be better off if I never met him at all. Being in love, and knowing that this person will never love you back... man, its the hardest pill to swallow. Almost as bad as when I lost my first love. That was brutal. I used to love love. Now, as time goes on, and the more meaningless relationships, and flings that I have, I am starting to despise love.... Why is it that I get the people that everyone else wants, but when it comes to someone I want, I can't have them?


"
Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful."






No comments:

Post a Comment