Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feet

Okay, so it's no secret that I hate feet.... I mean really hate them. I have yet to see anyone with a set of feet that I like... lol. But I have to say, one of the things I hate most, that involves feet... is SMALL feet!!! Ahhhh I hate it! Especially on guys! But have you ever seen someone walking around, and their feet just look funny, because their so small... or they look like their going to tip over because their feet don't look like they can hold them up? Guys with small feet....SMH is all I really have to say... I feel like if your 5'8" and up, the smallest you should wear is a 10... and now I know people cant help it, but I mean, come on, no one else has thought of this before?! I get made fun of a lot by my family and friend because I have huge feet. In most cases, I wear a size 11... Mens... Yes, I admit that that is a big foot for a woman, take into consideration, that I am a big girl! lol. I mean, come one, how ridiculous would it look, if I had a size 8 foot? Or 9 even? It would look like I am about to tip over!



Some examples of NO BUENO!!! :





Examples of Good Feet lmao :


No comments:

Post a Comment