Friday, November 13, 2009

The Review Is in


So I finally got to go and see Precious today... And let's just say, it lived up to its expectations... The movie was amazing. Disturbing. Sad. But great. The performance by Mo'Nique was the best in my opinion. I don't think that I would ever have the balls to play that part. Not many people would. Gabourey Sidibe was also amazing. Paula Patton, who I love... Mariah.... Just amazing. A real raw movie.... I read the book before seeing the movie... I kind of wish that I hadn't... I liked the book a lot better. They left out a lot in the movie, and left people who didn't read the book questioning some things... But don't take that for me not liking the movie. Because I did... I loved it....

4.5 out of 5 stars from me

No comments:

Post a Comment